Monday, September 28, 2009

This is why I need a planner...

So... I haven't updated in a while. There are several reasons why some people might not do that. Not enough things to write about, less free time to spend on Blogger and stuff, real world distractions, etc. Never would I find a combination of the latter mixed with the simple fact that I have too much to write about I can't decide what to do.

Simultaneously I have Batman; Arkham Asylum left to review, as well as the recently released Halo 3: ODST. (Notable for being the first Halo game with substance :O) I also have animation projects progressing and action figure and collectibles I want to review. My first thought was to finish the Batman AA review, but because of the obnoxiously stupid format I set myself out to review it in it will probably take no less than little under two months to complete in it's entirety. Long story short, I'll just do a shorter, less descriptive review and if you really need a walk through, you can do a hell of a lot worse than me. Well, we live and learn.

The second thing was ODST, which just came out and has been taking up most of my free time. Again, something else I want to review. Nevertheless, I will work towards getting more stuff onto this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment