Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh, look...

Something new:

I found where I wrote down my password! In hindsight I should've just got a new one, but that's what being a lazy mofo is all about.

In honour of my discovery, I present these two art pieces (one featured right) I whipped up while experimenting with new styles and aesthetics, as well as... *ahem* proportions.



The first is my redesign of a Transformers characters named Sky-byte, (who is a favourite of mine due to his immaculately painted figure) in a more neo-realistic-cartoony (if that makes sense) style of drawing. The second is a pinup picture of sorts of one of my all-time favourite fictional characters Harley Quinn. I seem to be more comfortable and productive doing still artwork. Maybe animation is not quite something I have a grasp over. Not that I won't stop trying.

Enjoy my reckoning. And I suppose this is also a late-late-late-LATE kick-off to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment